Roller Skating Classes
Skating is a fun activity for all ages!
Every Saturday 10:30am - 1:00pm
$65 for a 5 week program
*admission & skate rental
*30 minutes group lesson
*2 hour session skating
*snacks for skaters
CLASS PROGRAM INFORMATION
The “Learn To Skate” classes are a 5 week program designed to teach the basics of roller skating to new skaters in a group lesson format. Each Saturday skaters will get a 30 minute group lesson followed by 2 hours of session skating. Snacks provided each week! We invite anyone that has completed our class program to skate with us during our Winter or Spring Skating Show!
October 9 – November 6 (Register Below Now)
November 13 – December 11 (Register by November 12)
Payment must be made the first week of class at the front desk!
Winter Skating Show
Tuesday, December 10th
5:00pm - 6:00pm
January 11 – February 8 (Register by January 4)
February 15 – March 14 (Register by February 8)
March 28 – April 25 (Register by March 21)
Spring Skating Show
Tuesday, March 31st
5:00pm - 6:00pm
General Skating Class Information
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to prepare for class.
- Be on time!!! Arriving 15 minutes before scheduled class time ensures child will be skate ready for their class.
- Comfort and ability to move freely are very important! Please dress accordingly. Examples: sweat pants, warm-ups, stretchy material, etc.
- Socks above bootline is greatly recommended
- Safety gear such as knee pads and elbow pads can be worn during classes. Helmets are optional.
The classes are designed to take the student through a step-by-step Nationally Recognized program that will allow the student to learn the basics of roller-skating. Learn basic skills, practice and master new intermediate or advanced moves. Whatever your needs, come in and join our professional and USA Roller Sports Certified coaching staff in a welcoming, family environment.
basic skating skills
start and stopping
Beginning backwards skating
One foot gliding
Maneuvering through cones
Beginning jumps & spins
Continued backwards skating
Half turn jumps